Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Autobiography




      I am Diosa Amor F. Dela Paz. I'm 16 years old and now a college student. My birthday is on December 25, 1993. I'm residing at Marawa, Jaen, Nueva Ecija. My parents are Ricky Dela Paz and Virginia Dela Paz. I have three brothers and a sister namely; Carlo Jay, Ace, Billy and Vanessa. We are all studying.
      I love playing badminton. My hobbies are reading and writing. My favorite color is blue. I often listen to music when I have nothing to do or when I'm stressed. I graduated at Carmen Elementary School as first honorable mention on elementary and at Carmen National High School as salutatorian.
      I used to be silent and shy.I enjoy joining programs in the school. I love watching dance contests. I'm easy to get along with and a good adviser to anyone who needs my advice. I'm a friendly person. They say that my smile can make others smile too.
      When I was young, I had a sickness, I don't know what do they call that, but they say that I hallucinate whenever it occurs. When my grandfather died, my sickness was gone.
      I'm taking up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy now at C.I.C. I hope that I can pass my chosen course.
     My dreams in life are: to finish my study, to help my brothers and sister in their studies, to give my parents a better life, and to have a permanent job.I also want to find the right one that I will spend my life with. Someone who will take care of me and who will do anything just to keep our relationship lasting.Someone that will love me more than anything in this world.

1 comment: